• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Imwen, Constant  
Forum » Main » WELCOME » Sarithe
Sarithe
stawekDate: Thursday, 24.Mar.2011, 11:09 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Lost guildie
Hi

My name is Sławek (officialy Sławomir) and I'm from Poland, 23 years old, I live in small city near Baltic Sea.
Few months ago I graduated from University of Technology and after intensive job seeking now I'm working as web applications programmer.

I'm playing ROM for 1,5 year atm, I have few low and mid level alts mostly results of experiments with classes and combos. I never played any kind of MMO before so please be polite for a noob biggrin
About my playstyle - I don't need to be in top 10,50 or 100, I treat game like a game not a second work, tbh I think that I never will be able to enter endgame instances like rt,kt which require vast amount of money or effort -but - i don't care tongue

Maybe something about entertainment - I'm listening wide range of music from some gothic metal bands like Within Temptation, Nightwish and similar through punk (Rise Against) , classics (Hendrix, Bob Dylan) and finally trance. Basically I love metal for wonderful vocals and trance for nice melodies but I have open mind for everything that sounds good for me smile
I'm also addicted from books , mostly fantasy and sf ones.

Usually I'm not very talkative on guild chat mostly because of my weak english and also because I'm shy and you scare me like hell cry biggrin

Ok, It's nice to meet you guys and gals - see you around!

KatalanaDate: Tuesday, 29.Mar.2011, 19:09 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Welcome, Sarithe.

Hope you have fun in the guild and don't be shy about speaking. It will give the rest of the guild a rest from me when I am on anyway smile

Books are cool, I never have enough time any more to read as much as I would like.

Nice to have met you smile

Forum » Main » WELCOME » Sarithe
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: