WelcomeGuest
Main

Registration

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Imwen, Constant  
Forum » Main » WELCOME » itelmeeni (New member for the Guild)
itelmeeni
itelmeeniDate: Monday, 21.Feb.2011, 15:59 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Lost guildie
Hi everyone!

So where to start and what to write... Joined this guild a few days ago. I'm a mage/priest and very new to ROM. I've played WoW a while and decided that I want a "free" game. Nothing basically wrong with WoW, just that I don't want to pay for a game that much.

I know I'm below the average joining-level (30) but I'm heading there fast. Yet I'm new to this game so please bear with me.

I like to play at evenings and almost every day. Still playing alone isn't what you'd expect from an MMORPG. Browsed 'thru ROM forum and saw this guilds add/banner. After a short reading I knew this was to be my guild. Here I am!

If you ever need help, don't be afraid to contact me. As soon as I level up more and get some decent gear, I'll be looking to head out at dungeons/raids... Also, if you happen to be low lvl like myself, whisper me and I'm there to help you! (Fire mage -> DPS or Priest -> Healer).

Yours,

itelmeeni

KatalanaDate: Monday, 21.Feb.2011, 17:35 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Welcome to the guild, itelmeeni.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

ConstantDate: Thursday, 24.Feb.2011, 01:50 | Message # 3
Big Boss
Group: Administrators
Hello, pls whats your ingame name? Was trying to add you to friend list but its saying player not found. Anyway pls whisper ingame to Bardoch, Horana, Tinyshot Basson or Evgiin, all should be able to give you more info about guild if you want + invite you. wink

Forum » Main » WELCOME » itelmeeni (New member for the Guild)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: