[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Imwen, Constant  
Forum » Main » WELCOME » Chvarack
Chvarack
ChvarackDate: Wednesday, 26.Jan.2011, 18:18 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Lost guildie
Hi everyone! I am not a member of this guild yet, but i hope i will become a member soon. smile Actually, i was a member about a year ago, with my old char, Bensaugen, if anyone remembers it. But then i had some exams, after that I ended up in hospital for knee surgery, blah, blah, didn't play since then. Now i started playing again, and remembered my old guild. smile I don't know if you are recruiting at the moment, but I hope i will get an invite when you do. smile I have just started playing with this char, and I am not high lvl (22/16 k/p atm), but i hope we'll play together again. smile

I wish you all the best people, enjoy!

P.S. Chvarack is mu ingame name, too biggrin It is actually a name of a Serbian meal biggrin

KatalanaDate: Sunday, 30.Jan.2011, 20:29 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Hi,

I think you left the guild before I joined, but I do seem to remember reading about how you got your name (the old one: Bensaugen) from trying to randomly speak German when drunk with your mates.

However I don't see any posts here with that info any more so maybe I dream about these things... but I really really hope not smile

Welcome back anyway, hope to see you online and in the guild at some point if my internet ever gets fixed biggrin

ChvarackDate: Monday, 31.Jan.2011, 12:57 | Message # 3
Private
Group: Lost guildie
Exactly! biggrin

Hope to see you too, actually, hope to see anyone of you smile I'll whisper and ask for invite. smile

ConstantDate: Friday, 04.Feb.2011, 00:13 | Message # 4
Big Boss
Group: Administrators
Ohh sry for delay, but i was quite busy last days, welcome back! smile Was wondering what happend with you, whisper for invite to: Horana, Bardoch or me, Katalana sadly has problems with connection so isnt playing too much. Btw. Kitty you werent halucinating, there was such thread, but i probably deleted it when making some small reorganization at forum as usually biggrin

Forum » Main » WELCOME » Chvarack
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: