WelcomeGuest
Main

Registration

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Imwen, Constant  
Forum » Main » WELCOME » Who am I? (So who is that tyranic person hiding behind name Constant?)
Who am I?
ConstantDate: Saturday, 21.Nov.2009, 11:51 | Message # 1
Big Boss
Group: Administrators
My real name is Kamil, im from Slovakia, 26 - almost 27 years old and as some of you already knows im Imwens little brother smile .
I play PC games since, well since we had first computer biggrin . I prefer strategic (turn based) and RPG games, from RPGs i played Albion (very old but very good), Fallout 1+2, Baldurs Gate 1+2, Icewind Dale 2, Morrowind, Oblivion, Gothic 1+2+3 and more (im sure i missed to metion few). From MMORGs i played Knight Online for more than 1 year untill my char was hacked (which was kinda reliving as the game was more work then fun for me at that moment), 2Moons (from closed beta, sporadicaly after CB, as i wasnt satisfied with it after) and now im working on my managing skills as your Guild leader.
Other than playing games i like going out with friends, going into nature, even when im quite lazy smile and my love is History, which i studied at University.

And why Constant? Well i like history of Roman and later Byzantine empires and Constant is variation of name Constatin which was quite comon name for emperors, especialy in Byzantine (well actually right is East Roman) empire - last Byzantine, or East Roman emperor was Constantin XI. who died at defending capital city - Constantinopol against Otoman Turks in 1453.

If someone is so curious to see how do i look, i posted my photo on official forum long time ago, aparently it broke the thread as it was closed after biggrin https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=110863&page=35

ImwenDate: Saturday, 21.Nov.2009, 19:30 | Message # 2
Administrator
Yeah you missed to mention Dragon Age Origins biggrin

ChunkinesseDate: Monday, 23.Nov.2009, 19:44 | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
I've played all of those games. I loved the Baldur's Gate series, as well as other rather more silly games like Dungeon Siege. Only one I never really got into was Oblivion. Tried it twice but just couldn't get interested.

Nice name by the way biggrin

ConstantDate: Friday, 11.Dec.2009, 00:53 | Message # 4
Big Boss
Yeah i share your opinions of Oblivion, i played it like hmm 5 times maybe and really never get into it, it looks so shallow to me, weak story, armor design stolen from Lords of the rings, absolutely ignored lore from previous games in series, Bethesda is going down and i didnt rather talk about Fallout 3 wacko

Forum » Main » WELCOME » Who am I? (So who is that tyranic person hiding behind name Constant?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: