• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Imwen, Constant  
Forum » Main » WELCOME » Jytte
Jytte
JytteDate: Monday, 17.May.2010, 22:34 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Lost guildie
As servers are down I manage first time to get here cool

Somehow I am not Brasilian if you look at my passport. And my age - normally no one believes it without looking at my ID. Let's say I am 41 and in a few years I will change this.

My first contact with computer games was when a friend shoed me his but he wouldn´t let me play. So I decided to do it my self and reprogrammed all of it what I could remember on my own. Only I changed it fron 2D to 3D which was quite advanced at that time biggrin I had to learn assembler becaus this was the only way to get it playable (C++ didn't even exist). And then there came the first social component: My mother my brother and my sister wanted to play it and I lost the right to use the computer. happy

First role playing went from paper to computer with Eye of the Beholder - great game. Another highlight was Might and Magic VI.

To playing in the internet I came with Freeciv and Diablo. And now I am here hoping that RoM would not ban the Latin American continent smile

KatalanaDate: Monday, 17.May.2010, 23:51 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Welcome to the forums, Jytte.

I haven't seen you much in game (in person that is) but it is great to have you here. I hope that everything will work out well for you with the Brazilian license.

I remember Eye of the Beholder, my first RPG, I understood nothing and didn't get out of the first dungeon, as I remember.

If you are not Brazilian, what are you, lol? I hope it is not too personal a question.

I have fond memories of Brazilians from my time at Uni, I DJ'd a few times for the Luso-Brazilian Society in Edinburgh, and what a good time was had by all. I particuarly remeber a band called the Mammonas (sorry for spelling) though when I realised what their name meant I was a bit embarrassed to have told the organiser that they were my favourite from the music we had been playing (she was a girl called Angola who a stupendous pair of... well what my Dad would call 'a fine pair of lungs ;-), all covered in glitter and everything).

Anyway enough of my reminisces of days gone past, and welcome again. I truly hope that your time will not be cut short here.

Forum » Main » WELCOME » Jytte
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: