WelcomeGuest
Main

Registration

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Imwen, Constant  
Forum » Main » WELCOME » The man behind the joke? (who the hell is MegaShira)
The man behind the joke?
MegaShiraDate: Thursday, 06.May.2010, 01:29 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Lost guildie
Who is that annoying guy who keeps spamming in guildchat?
Some ignore him, others laugh at his remarks and some try to have a conversation with him (but they usually are only made fun of).

I'm a 28 years old guy from Holland who has been playing games as long as I can remember.

I'm experienced at MMORPGs as I've played a lot of them. mostly free ones, but I've also played WoW for 2 years. In WoW I've been in raidguild and joined their officers as the PvP officer. I organised a PvP event weekly where we dominated the battlegrounds and also helped guilied with their PvP skills and arena teams. also wrote some guides about PvP tactics for batttlegrounds and 1vs1 duelling.

I wasn't a hardcore raider as the rest of the guild, but seen a lot of raids and downed every raidboss of the Burning Crusade expensionpack.

ATM I got 2 characters in RoM. my main, MegaShira and an alt called Trickstyle.

and thats all the info I'm giving you guys right now tongue

KatalanaDate: Thursday, 06.May.2010, 12:57 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Welcome, Mega.

Think I might have seen on Guild chat once or twice, you were so quiet I'm not quite sure if it was you or not.

Hope you have some fun here, and if you want duel me, can I recommend soon while I still have a 15 lvl advantage? I'll introduce you to a tactic called Skullcrusher spam, lol.

ChunkinesseDate: Thursday, 06.May.2010, 20:12 | Message # 3
Sergeant
"Skullcrusher"? You played on skullcrusher. Kat? That's where all my alliance toons are (were...).

KatalanaDate: Thursday, 06.May.2010, 22:54 | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Ah, nothing like hijacking someone's thread, lol.

No, Chunk, nothing so interesting. Skullcrusher... oops, er Skull Breaker is a W/S elite skill (I feel stupid explaining now as obviously the misunderstanding was my stupid memory, but hey) that for me currently does 278% mainhand damage, so nearly 3k dmg spammable 3x before my focus is gone.

Though I suppose, if you want to get all technical and tactical about it (should suit you, Mega, PvP expert) I should,

Stun Shot -> Sword Breath -> Surprise Attack -> Skull Breaker -> Skull Breaker

This though has the problem that if I stun the little web-footed fella, he can't hit me and I can't get much rage, though it would do about 8.3k dmg. Hmm, maybe there is something in this PvP thing, theoretically anyway.

Damn, no, I only have enough focus for 1 Skull Breaker if I use Stun Shot and Sword Breath. Ok, throw Enrage, and maybe Aggressiveness, and Beserk and Frenzy, in at the start, and hope he uses something with cast time that I can interrupt with Stun Shot, then hopefully Slash -> Tactical Attack at the end. Methinks that is one dead Mega. As long as you just stand there and let me buff myself up.

Oh yes, it would be that easy, mwuhahahahaha.

*sigh* even thinking about beating Mega black and blue can't take away the dirty feeling of being killed twice by Entlings today. There is just no justice in the world.

Message edited by Katalana - Thursday, 06.May.2010, 22:56

Forum » Main » WELCOME » The man behind the joke? (who the hell is MegaShira)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: