|Terijan||Date: Friday, 14.Feb.2014, 17:11 | Message # 1|
Group: Lost guildie
|4. Boss |
General Typhiria strategy.
Raid Make Up:
- 1 Tank
- 2 Healers (Chloro and Warden are suggested)
- 1 Support
- 6 DPS (Note: If the AoE damage is too high in Phase 1, use three healers; this will depend on the raid’s gear level.)
General Typhiria – 13.81 Million HPPhase 1 – Storm WardenAbilities:
- Typhiria summons a Storm Warden, a foothold, with 1 Million health and 2 Storm Mistresses with 686K health, 10 seconds into the fight. 1 mintute after the Storm Warden is summoned the boss will AoE the raid with unhealable damage. If a Storm Mistress is killed she will begin to produce a large white bubble. If a player is standing in the bubble they will gain a reactive ability that can kill the Storm Warden in two or three hits. However, if a player is standing in the bubble when it explodes, they will take large amounts of damage and likely be one-shot. When the Storm Warden dies, it will drop a blue pool that when stopped in will give that player a protective blue bubble.
- Storm Blast – After a 2.5 second cast time, Typhiria targets a raid memeber and places a yellow rectangle under their feet that must be moved out of or else large amounts of damage will be taken. She will chain this for approximately 1 minute.
- Dark Clouds – This is a 3 second cast that signals the start of the unhealable AoE, as well as the chain cast of Storm Blast. The AoE damage can be prevented by the blue bubble picked up after the Storm Warden is killed.
- Tempest Agony – Typhiria channels for 6 seconds, dealing 10.6K damage every 2 seconds.